The value of the The Business Platinum Card by American Express makes this the best card you can have in Canada. With an annual fee of $499, it is well worth its value. Here are the benefits and you will see how the benefits exceed its annual fee.
– 120,000 points upon spending $10,000 in the first 3 months of card membership. That’s $1200 of statement credits.
– The Centurion Lounge®, Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounge access. If you are unfamiliar with Centurion, it is the name of the American Express Black Card. A card held only by high net worth individuals and celebrities. You have access to the same exclusive lounges as Centurion card holders.
– Transfer your your points at a 1:1 ratio to Air Canada Aeroplan and British Airways Avios. Marriott Bonvoy at 1:1.2 ratio hotel nights and Cathay Pacific Asia Miles at 1:0.75 ratio.
– Upgraded status to Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite. No need to stay 25 or more nights a year to reach status. You get status for being a cardholder.
– Access to the world’s most prestigious hotels and fine resorts, premium travel insurance and global Platinum concierge service.
The perks this card offers is invaluable and is the reason why it’s “The” Platinum Card.